First we needed to read the recipe,
then check the ingredients,
mash the bananas,
crack the egg (Lewis do it!!),
mix the ingredients together,
add the choc chips (Lewis are you adding them to the mixture or your mouth?),

call Epi,
put the mixture in the trays and check them,
put the trays in the oven,
wait,
test to make sure they are cooked through,
call Epi again,
be proud of the finished product,
then eat it!!!
I asked Lewis if he might want to be a chef when he grows up and he replied "Yes, when I grow up ...... an Iron Chef!!!!"
That is GORGEOUS Sall - what a lovely story - you should make that into a book - I love it!! Leesh xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Leesh, it was one of those lovely mornings that I spent with just the two of us.
ReplyDeleteI'll have 2 muffins with a pot of earl grey tea please - and yes, I would like cream with that Lewis. Thankyou Sandy
ReplyDelete